Thursday, March 1, 2012

Of knittens and gardens...

I've been busy.

I swear!



See?

baby horehound -- look at those cute little hairy stems!!

baby white sage

collards

tomatoes


...And last but not least, the super duper time-consumer... knitting!!! I am currently knitting this sweater and have every intention of completing it by the end of March.  I know, I know, that's a lot to do in one month...but, I am feeling good about this so I am gonna try my hardest to finish in my timeframe! So far it's been a lot of fun to knit.  It's my first charted project, so it was a little daunting at first, but I've got the hang of it now.  I'll continue to post progress updates, 'cause I'm just super excited about it.
Beatnik -- Knitted in Berroco Ultra Alpaca -- 50% wool, 50% alpaca

0 comments:

Post a Comment