Monday, May 13, 2013

tiny plants

Though we experienced a frost here in west MI last night, almost all of my vernal seedlings are coming along well. The potatoes were bitten pretty well, but I can see that there is still nice thick growth of foliage under the frosted leaves, so they'll perk up soon enough.

The garden this year is focused mainly on medicinal herbs.  There will still be, of course, plenty of vegetables, but just not as many as in previous years.

Arnica

California Poppy

tiny Gotu Kola

Lady's Mantle

False Unicorn

Astragalus

2 comments:

Alan said...

Yeah, your back to Plants!
I still have some medicinal herb seeds I haven't planted yet, just so much to do in the vegetable gardens, I can't keep up.
Maybe I will catch up when I retire- in about a billion years!
Peace

Tiffany said...

Ugh, I know! It is quite a challenge to keep up. I am way behind, too! I am hoping to get some vegetable seedlings in the ground this weekend.

Post a Comment