Sunday, December 4, 2011

My favorite broccoli "dressing"

I like broccoli a lot, but with this dressing on it, it almost becomes more of a special treat. Super easy, super yummy, and oh yeah, you'll be eating a lot of broccoli with this on top! I haven't got any pictures, unfortunately, because I wolfed my lunch down before I even thought about it. Anyway, here's the recipe.

Ingredients:


1 large head broccoli
1-2 Tbsp capers (I always use 2 Tbsp 'cause I really like capers.)
1 Tbsp grass-fed butter
1-2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (I always use 2 Tbsp, but you may use more or less to your liking)

Directions:


Cut broccoli into florets and give the stem to your rabbits discard into your compost.  Set in steaming pan and steam until crisp tender.

While the broccoli is cooking, slowly melt butter in a separate pan.  Once butter is melted, add capers (including the juices they're packed in) and lemon juice.  Stir to combine.  Pour over the top of your crisp tender broccoli florets and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment